iRobot® Roomba® 966
Throughout your entire home.
All at the push of a button.
SRP £ 749.99
iAdapt® 2.0 Navigation with Visual Localization helps Roomba® seamlessly and efficiently navigate an entire level of your home, recharging as needed until the job is done (1).
The iRobot HOME App lets you Clean and Schedule conveniently – anytime, anywhere (2). Or just press CLEAN on the robot.
The AeroForce® 3-Stage Cleaning System provides up to 5x the air power with the Gen 2 motor for lower maintenance and improved cleaning performance on carpets, rugs, and hard floors (3).
Entire Level Cleaning
- iAdapt® 2.0 Navigation with Visual Localization enables Roomba to clean an entire level of your home
- Recharges and resumes cleaning until the job is done
- Navigates under furniture and around clutter
- Avoids stairs and other drop-offs
AeroForce® 3-Stage Cleaning System
- Improved cleaning performance with lower maintenance (3)
- Up to 5x the air power (3)
- Automatically adjusts to clean carpets and hard floors
- Sweeps wall edges and corners
Cleans your entire home
Expands the Roomba 966’s coverage to an entire level of your home by using iRobot’s proprietary vSLAM® technology to create visual landmarks in its map so it doesn’t lose track of where it is or where it’s been.
iAdapt® 2.0 Navigation
Uses a high-efficiency cleaning pattern and a full suite of sensors to map and adapt to real world clutter and furniture for thorough coverage.
Recharge & Resume
Runs continuously for up to 75 minutes (4) then automatically recharges and resumes cleaning to complete the entire job.
The power of AeroForce™ Cleaning
AeroForce™ Cleaning System
Roomba 966 leverages the dual counter rotating AeroForce Extractors first introduced in the Roomba 800 Series to deliver exceptional agitation and brushing performance.
Breaks down dirt before picking it up
Tangle-free AeroForce™ extractors use durable rubber tread to grab and break down dirt and debris from all floor types.
Reaches dirt everywhere
A spinning side brush pushes debris into the path of the 3-Stage Cleaning System to catch dirt and dust hiding along the walls.
Connect to clean from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App
Lets you schedule and control how Roomba cleans your unique home with your choice of one or two passes and Edge Clean.
Get access to tips, tricks, and support in the palm of your hand, whether you’re home or on the go.
Why dirt has no where to hide
Targets dirt and debris with precision
Dirt Detect™ Series II (available on 700 Series and above) uses optical and acoustic sensors to detect high concentrations of dirt, dust and pet hair, and then performs focused cleaning where it’s needed.
A spinning side brush sweeps dust and debris from wall edges and corners into the path of the 3-Stage Cleaning System.
Adapts to environment for thorough coverage
Cleaning head automatically adjusts to carpets, tile, and hardwood floors as it moves through your home. At just 3.6 inches (9.1 cm) tall, Roomba is designed to fit under most furniture so dirt has nowhere to hide.
Carefully moves throughout and between rooms
A full suite of sensors allows Roomba to work its way around and under furniture as well as in corners. Cliff Detect sensors allow Roomba to avoid stairs and other dangerous drop-offs.
iRobot® Roomba® 966
Whats in the box?
- iRobot® Roomba® 966
- Home Base™ Charging Station
- Line Cord
- 1 Dual Mode Virtual Wall® Barrier
(2 AA Batteries included)
- 1 Extra Filter
- 1 Extra Side Brush
- Owner’s Guide and Documentation Package
- Robot Diameter 35.0 cm
- Robot Height 3.6 inches / 9.1 cm
- Robot Weight 3.9 kg
- Charge Time 3 hours
- Battery Run Time 75 minutes (4)
- Battery Type Lithium Ion
- Filter Type AeroForce® High-Efficiency
- Bin Volume 0.6 liter
- Threshold Clearance 2 cm
Suggested retail price
(1) Cleans for up to 75 minutes before recharging, then resumes cleaning, if needed.
(2) Some features available only through the iRobot HOME App.
(3) Compared to Roomba® 600 and 700 Series AeroVac™ systems.
(4) Tested in iRobot Home Test Lab on hard floors. Run times may vary.
(5) The iRobot HEPA‐style filter uses E11 HEPA media which was tested to capture 99% of particles as small as 1 micron passing through the filter per IEST‐RP‐CC001.5.